Finance Dashboards using PowerBI
While driving the company’s performance higher, financial professionals and departments are under intense pressure to deliver fast insights, clear and reliable financial reports. By using financial dashboards, a business can easily understand and measure all the data accurately in real-time.
So, many organizations are now migrating from traditional finance practices to digital solutions and looking for the best platform for implementation. For them, Microsoft’s Power BI is the best one.
Why Power BI for Finance Dashboards?
With its range of rich and interactive dashboards for business users, Power BI is enabling them to make data-powered business decisions through business intelligence. The Power BI suite of analytical tools provides accurate business insight across multiple organizational functions including finance and accounting.
Regardless of the size of the organization, Power BI doesn’t require any capital expenditure. The latest version is free from the limitations of legacy software, and no specialized training is required to use the tool.
Let’s take a look at 8 key benefits of Power BI for the Finance sector
- Rich support for visualization tools or widgets.
- The dashboard can be personalized as per the exact business requirements.
- Reduce the complexity of data through efficient data visualization.
- Enhances clarity and productivity for analyzing the data.
- Identify any problem areas and devise the right intervention.
- Work with more updated financial data that can help with business decisions.
- Power BI can connect to and integrate data from a variety of sources, like Salesforce, Google Analytics, Azure SQL Database, and much more.
- Powe BI is a collaborative tool. So, it can be shareable and accessible across different users with high security and protective measures.
Empowered by the latest data visualization techniques, Power BI dashboards are among the most effective resources for use by financial and accounting experts. As outlined in this write-up, a financial operations dashboard in Power BI can be developed with key finance-related metrics and KPIs.
Looking for Power BI Dashboards solutions. Get in touch with Connexis.