Google App Engine For Business
App Engine is a completely managed, a serverless platform for developing and hosting web applications at scale. you’ll be able to select from many fashionable languages, libraries, and frameworks to develop your solutions, then let App Engine lookout of provisioning servers and scaling your app instances supported demand.
Google App Engine is a development as well as a hosting platform that powers everything from big businesses web apps to mobile games, using the same infrastructure that powers Google’s worldwide-scale web applications.
It is a PaaS Cloud computing platform that is fully managed and uses inbuilt services to run your apps. You can start development almost instantly after downloading the software development kit (SDK). You can go on to the developer’s guide right away when you click on the language you wish to develop your app in.
Google App Engine Features
- Popular Languages: Build your application in Node.js, Java, Ruby, C#, Go, Python, or PHP—or bring your own language runtime
- Open & Flexible: Custom runtimes allow you to bring any library and framework to App Engine by supplying a Docker container
- Fully Managed: A fully managed environment lets you focus on code while App Engine manages infrastructure concerns
- Monitoring, Logging & Diagnostics: Google Stack driver gives you powerful application diagnostics to debug and monitor the health and performance of your app
- Application Versioning: Easily host different versions of your app, easily create development, test, staging, and production environments
- Traffic Splitting: Route incoming requests to different app versions, A/B test and do incremental feature rollouts
- Application Security: Help safeguard your application by defining access rules with App Engine firewall and leverage managed SSL/TLS certificates* by default on your custom domain at no additional cost
- Services Ecosystem: Tap a growing ecosystem of GCP services from your app including an excellent suite of cloud developer tools
Business benefits of Google App Engine
Security: You can be sure that your app will be available to users worldwide at all times since Google has several hundred servers globally. Google’s security and privacy policies are applicable to the apps developed using Google’s infrastructure.
Faster Time to Market: Quickly releasing a product or service to market is the most important thing for every business. Stimulating the development and maintenance of an app is critical when it comes to deploying the product fast. With the help of Google App Engine, a business can quickly develop-
Quick to Start: With no product or hardware to purchase and maintain, you can prototype and deploy the app to your users without taking much time.
Easy to Use: Google App Engine (GAE) incorporates the tools that you need to develop, test, launch, and update the applications.
Rich set of APIs & Services: Google App Engine has several built-in APIs and services that allow developers to build robust and feature-rich apps.
Scalability: The good thing about Google App Engine as a manageable platform is that it has made it feasible for our engineers to effortlessly scale up their applications with no-operations skill. It, additionally, sets us up with the best practices as far as logging, security and releasing management is concerned.
Cost Savings: You don’t have to hire engineers to manage your servers or to do that yourself. You can invest the money saved into other parts of your business.
Platform Independence: You can move all your data to another environment without any difficulty as there are not many dependencies on the app engine platform.
In the end,
Business owners can scale up their web-based applications without compromising on the performance. Google App Engine (GAE) makes it easy. Do you have any business ideas? Let’s close it with us.