Background & Challenges
The client is a global BPO company From France, with 300,000 employees across 400 contact centers in 80 countries and serves over 170 markets.
The client wanted to build a solution to track the performance of 2 contact centers in South Asia for one of their main client’s customer support processes.
- Data created by various performance measurement tools are auto-synced to the Azure file storage system
- Azure Data Factory for staging the data and ETL for loading data to the production server
- Reporting dashboards developed in PowerBl
- Dashboard KPIs
- 2% Increase in CSAT due to improved operational insights
- 5% Reduction in shrinkages
Here are some of the major reasons to choose Azure:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) capabilities
- Security Offerings
- Scalability and Ductility
- Analytics and Intelligence capabilities
- Cost-Efficient Platform
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)