The client is a leading provider of fleet management and cargo visibility solutions for transporters and shippers across India and South Asia. They wanted to develop a solution for aggregating in-vehicle hardware data, dispatch data, and create a scalable framework for route deviation for vehicles.
To build the entire Software Solution, a Monitoring system for cargo vehicles in Transit. The goal is to provide a user-friendly platform interface to monitor microscopic remote activities of vehicles present on remote locations and record detailed data to prevent theft or tampering scenarios.
Connexis has developed Data Ingestion and Route Deviation Alerts Framework leveraging cloud-based high availability backend servers with a highly scalable data architecture.
Data Ingestion and Route Deviation Alerts Framework cover on :
- Data Ingestion framework
- Route deviation alerts
- Create a repository of waypoints traversed by fleet
- The client will receive exact vehicle & trips data
- Scalable cloud analytics framework for giving insights into following business use cases
– Route deviation
– Repository of waypoints based on the actual path traversed by the vehicles
- A robust cloud architecture which can scale with increased data volume and data velocity