The client is one of the world’s leading forging component manufacturer supplying auto components to major vehicle manufacturers in the world
The client wanted to develop an IoT enabled remote machine monitoring solution to monitor the following KPIs:
- Production count
- Downtime reasons analysis
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Rejection count
- Connexis Technologies was engaged to build the industrial IoT solution with its underlying modules and make it available to the client’s users. The IoT solution was built on Microsoft .NET Framework, Visual Studio and SQL Server.
- The team carried out a detailed requirement synthesis that involved extensive requirement discussion with the client and selected end-users, discussions on solution design, and proposed the system after due diligence
- The proposed infrastructure was based on the client’s existing technology infrastructure and preferences. The client’s guidelines were carefully reviewed to analyze and propose a precise solution.