Operational Insights Platform for Life Science Enterprise
The Client is a Global Healthcare Technology Consulting company, with its presence in over 20 countries and resource strength of over 8000. The client wanted to upgrade the Sales, Finance and Resource tracking process being practiced in the company.
Due to ubiquitous nature and increasing volume, data were available in multiple formats. Where the client was facing numerous problems while business decisions due to the lack of centralization of data.
Here are some challenges that the client was facing:
- Lack of clarity & flexibility in data reporting
- Data security issue
- Difficult to analyze the data & business decision
- Difficult to the understanding of Life Science stakes
- Data is sourced from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Blob storage into Data Factory.
- Data is sourced from Google Analytics and Glassdoor to Azure Synapse using
- Data Virtuality connector
- The Data Factory pipeline invokes a stored procedure to execute an SSIS job hosted on-premises via the Integrated Runtime.
- The data cleansing jobs are executed to prepare the data for downstream consumption.
- Once the data cleansing task completes successfully, a copy task is executed to load the clean data into Azure
- The clean data is then loaded into tables in the Azure Synapse Analytics.
- PowerBI dashboard gives the following insights
– Top 5 clients by revenue
– Budget vs actual revenue
– New business won analysis
– CEO approval rating
– Projects with the highest gross margin
– Revenue analysis of new and repeat clients
2% reduction in operational expenses using the subscription software